- Don't make any plans because you might just be out all night once you slip into the smooth ride of the SyncroFloat® IV by Pearl Izumi®.
- Pearl Izumi recommends ordering a 1/2 size larger than your regular size.
- A running shoe designed for the neutral to mild overpronator who requires cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Breathable mesh upper promotes a comfortably cool environment.
- Seamless upper design minimizes irritation and enhances fit.
- 360° anatomical lacing offers a personalized fit regardless of your foot shape.
- 100% recycled lace webbing and laces.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Ortholite® sockliner for plush cushioning and a great step-in feel.
- Forefoot energy foam cushioning provides impact protection, as well as energy return properties.
- SKYDEX® heel crash pad absorbs impacting shock.
- Hybrid blow rubber and carbon rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and grip.
- Carbon rubber heel delivers optimal durability in this high-wear area.
- Segmented forefoot promotes a smoother, more efficient ride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.