- Achieve the ultimate rush as you barrel along the course, overtaking the competition in powerful bounds. Master the terrain in the Peak II from Pearl Izumi®.
- Pearl Izumi recommends ordering a 1/2 size larger than your regular size.
- A minimalistic trail racing shoe.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- High abrasion, bonded, seamless upper promotes an exceptional fit and irritation-free wear.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- 360° lacing allows for an unique fit, regardless of foot shape.
- TPU toe cap supplies extra durability and protection.
- 360° reflective elements allow for added visibility in low lighting.
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Ortholite® insole offers great step-in comfort and underfoot plush.
- Energy foam provides cushioning upon impact and excellent energy return.
- TPU forefoot plate for added protection.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 17mm/8mm.
- Full-length carbon rubber outsole delivers supreme traction and long-lasting wear.
- Built on a racing last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.