- Kissawi is the tip of a Japanese sword. Yield the power of the Pearl Izumi® Kissawi and shave seconds as you work towards slashing your PB!
- Pearl Izumi recommends ordering a 1/2 size larger than your regular size.
- A neutral running shoe that is ideal for race day or everyday training.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays for structural support.
- 1:1 Bonded, seamless upper with interior seam taping delivers an enhanced, irritation-free fit and breathable feel.
- Reflective laces.
- Memory foam collar for added comfort.
- Ortholite® sockliner offers a great step-in feel and lasting comfort.
- 1:1 ENERGY Foam midsole provides forefoot cushioning and energy return.
- 1:1 ENERGY Foam heel crash pad.
- Midsole Heel/Toe Height: 19.0 mm/ 10.00 mm.
Midsole Differential: 9.00 mm.
- Full blown rubber outsole supplies light cushioning and grip.
- Carbon rubber heel crash pad is durable and highly abrasion resistant.
- Built on a race last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.