- Pearl Izumi Size Chart
- Whether you are wearing it as a jacket or a vest, the Pearl Izumi® Elite Barrier Convertible Jacket will keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- Elite Barrier fabric provides outstanding wind and water resistance.
- Full front zip closure for easy on and off.
- Semi-form fitting making for a less restrictive cut for high performance.
- Zip-off sleeves to make jacket a vest.
- Zippered hand pockets for storage.
- Hidden zippered chest pocket for small item storage.
- Lower back zippered pocket for additional storage.
- Pit vents for added breathability.
- Elastic cuffs and hem for that sure fit.
- Reflective piping and accents for added safety and visibility.
- Curved hemline to prevent ride up.
- Pearl Izumi brandmarks at left chest and at middle back.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Ultralight weight shell that is great for visibility and switches to a vest (at this point it would be just for visibility, not warm enough to serve many other functions -- maybe extra pockets?) I got this for my husband who is going on a 700 mile ride at the age of 56, just left on the plane. I had hoped it would be warmer given his destination but he cares about weight more and I guess he's the expert! He sized up so he could just wear fleece under it. Not water resistant from what I can tell. No hood. But not meant to have these features.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 3, 2015