- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Stormy weather won't stop you from getting out and enjoying the day when you sport this Patagonia® Wanaka Down Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Double-layer, H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm, with a quilt-through construction that keeps the down in place.
- DWR (durable water repellant) finish boasts a waterproof, breathable barrier.
- Removable adjustable hood.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Full-length front zipper features an external storm flap with snap closures.
- Long sleeves with adjustable snaps and knit-rib interior storm cuffs.
- Gusseted underarms for range of motion.
- Fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Right chest pocket with flap-snap closure.
- Vertical left chest pocket with zipper closure.
- Internal zip chest pocket.
- Hip length.
- Elastic drawcord at hem.
- Droptail hemline.
- 1357 g (47.9 oz).
- 100% polyester;
Duckdown: 75% down, 25% other fiber.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a well made down jacket. It is light weight and it works very well in windy and freezing cold weather. I am glad that I went to a Patagonia store to try out the sizes in person. I am almost six feet tall with a fit build. The medium, which I would have wanted to order originally, is too large for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- January 15, 2015