- If you wanna enjoy the outdoors and don't want the cold to bother you, reach for the Wanaka Down Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 600-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Removable, insulated hood.
- Snap storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves sport snap adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One Napoleon zip pocket and one snap flap chest pocket.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Droptail hem extends coverage.
- Shell: H2No® 2L 100% polyester (50% recycled).
Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 600-fill European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 48 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.