- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Check twice to make sure the Patagonia® Vitaliti Skirt is packed for your next trip.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Stretch organic cotton-poly blend naturally resists wrinkles.
- Wide, flat, asymmetrical waistband with seaming detail.
- Pull-on design with an A-line silhouette.
- Straight hemline.
- 59% organic cotton, 35% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 21 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Usually A-lines are great on me but this is a wide A-line, if that makes sense. So the extra fabric on a hippy 5'2" frame made me look frumpy. Material was heavier than I expected.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 10, 2015
This fit perfectly. Ordered my regular size and I know this is going to be a favorite skirt of mine to grab when I'm heading out the door for errands or meeting a friend for lunch. The design on the front added a very nice flattering touch. Taking a trip overseas in September and this will be going in the suitcase!
- Deb O - customer
- from Fredericksburg Virginia
- August 11, 2015
Very comfortable and stylish - perfect for a business casual work day or anything, really. Fits true to size and works well for ladies with short legs (ahem).
- Diana N - customer
- from Kathleen, Georgia
- July 10, 2015
I bought two of these for a trip. They pack well and don't take up much space. I am 5'3" 110 pounds and the [xs] skirt falls just above the knee and is slightly loose. Paired with a white shirt it's an easy & classic European travel outfit.
- Cindy B - customer
- from United States
- June 5, 2015
Great fitting skirt. Liked it so much this is the second one I've bought. Travels well too.
- Denise S - customer
- from Tempe,, Arizona
- May 31, 2015