- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A true trifecta, the Ultralight Down Vest features durability, compressibility, and lightweight warmth.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Durable nylon ripstop shell.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full zip-front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Stuff sack included for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Shame on you Patagonia. For this price I expect a quality vest. I got it in grey and the feathers not only pop out but you can see them through the thin material. Do not buy this color. Otherwise it's a great cut and very warm.
- Bea - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- January 18, 2014
This is a really light weight vest unfortunately it fit too tightly around the bottom hem. I ordered an XS. The Nano Puff vest in XS fit me fine so I thought this would be the same.
- Anonymous - customer
- from S.F.
- December 27, 2013
As most items with Patagonia the quality is very good. Had to exchange for a S vs the XS as you might want to layer underneath a bit. A great light weight item and with the pouch a great accessory to carry in your bag when traveling. Bought the jacket as well! Slim fit and lightweight are fantastic.
- Gregory L - customer
- from Indianapolis
- November 20, 2013
These is a wonderful vest. It's my second one--I've totally lived in my original one. I wear it skiing, golfing, biking and hiking plus just around the house. This vest is about 2" longer than my older one, and for layering and sitting, I prefer the shorter length, but it's still very nice. The fabric is beautiful, with a nice dressy sheen.
- Shari L - customer
- from Missoula Montana
- May 13, 2013
I purchased this recently and took it to England. The high temps were in the 50s. This vest is perfectly beautiful, light as a feather and great insulator for layering on chilly days.
- Anonymous - customer
- from FL
- April 27, 2013