- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A true trifecta, the Ultralight Down Shirt features durability, compressibility, and lightweight warmth.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Durable nylon ripstop shell.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Drawcord hem keeps out the cold.
- Stuff sack included for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.