- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The weather is out of control, but slip on the Torrentshell Stretch Jacket and you've got everything you need to stay comfortable and dry.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood rolls down and stows easily.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and upper back extend range of motion.
- Two-way, underarm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Coated, watertight zippers throughout.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Meticulously made. Fit could be just a tad bit more snug. Excellent jacket. My first Patagonia purchase, and I'm super happy with it.
- Drew S - customer
- from Seattle, Washington
- November 19, 2014