- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The weather is out of control, but slip on the Torrentshell Jacket and you've got everything you need to stay comfortable and dry.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable hood rolls down and stows easily.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and wind flaps.
- Underarm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this jacket. Perfect fit. Light weight. Great color and style. Kept me completely dry in an extended downpour and dried out very quickly.
- Debbie B - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- October 29, 2013
Overall I love it, very warm, good quality, but runs a little small. I would recommend ordering a size up if you plan on layering at all.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cincinnati, OH
- August 12, 2014
This jacket is very narrow in the waist - normally a medium I had to order a large to be able to zip it. The Butterfly Blue is a purplish blue. Very nice jacket.
- Cheryl L - customer
- from Ohio
- April 22, 2014
My 1st Patagonia purchase and I'm sold on this brand! I ordered another popular brand rain jacket to compare to this jacket and there simply was no comparison! I have since returned the other jacket and this will be my go to. I bought the Tobago color and it's gorgeous. I also sized up so I could layer underneath and it's not sloppy looking at all. The length is perfect! I can't stand to raise my arms and have my coats/jackets ride up. This one has wonderful coverage ~ another reason I kept it (the other one rode up almost above my belly button). I also like how it literally hugs my face once the hat is adjusted. No rain is getting in! Great job Patagonia - I love it and it's money well spent, in my opinion.
- Mom2hannary - customer
- from Virginia
- March 21, 2014
The lining of this jacket is white, which detracts appearance of the jacket, at least on a person with very fair skin who benefits from the pop of color the cobalt jacket provides. In any case, the lining looks like it's made of plastic. I'm returning it, which is too bad, because the length is good, the fit is good, and the cobalt color is great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- March 24, 2015