- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stride confidently down the trail in this sleek Patagonia® short.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Elastic waist with drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Built-in brief is breathable, moisture-wicking, and quick drying.
- Internal drop-in pocket at back hip.
- Mesh inserts increase ventilation and cooling.
- Split side seams for wider range of movement.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 7 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2), inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am usually a size 6 and ordered a medium as I have hips and don't like my clothes too tight. They are a perfect fit. Very comfortable and great for wearing while you are active. They don't ride up and breathe very nicely.
- Hannah M - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- July 30, 2015
Great running shorts. Perfect length. Usually wear a size 6/8 and the medium fit great.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 25, 2015
Bought a size up so they'd be a bit looser and longer (normally size 4, bought Med) and I love them! I prefer them over all of my Under Armour shorts. The waist band is the very best...doesn't dig into the little extra on my hips at all.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 27, 2014
I hemmed and hawed between the small and medium. I'm 5'6" weighing in at 127 lbs. I liked how the small felt around my waist, but I have thick thighs. The medium was looser around my waist and the liner, but fit my thighs. I ended up going with the medium, just to not have that restraint while running. Pocket held my keys. Love the color. No complaints on my the first run.
- Kelly - customer
- from wyoming
- August 4, 2014
I don't know why I keep hoping Patagonia pants will fit me...they just have the wrong cut for my curvy body. I am 5'6", 130 lbs and normally wear a size 8-10 due to my butt and thighs. I bought these in a medium and it was not good. The fit was tight and short waisted. I gave the shorts a higher rating due to the issue being my butt and not the short. I'll have to stick with Patagonia Baggies.
- Rachel - customer
- September 19, 2014