- Tie into the Specter from Patagonia™ and hit the high-altitude Inca Trail, the mystical running route of the ancients.
- Uppers of breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh and protective synthetic leather.
- Gender-specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain.
- Patagonia Dynamic Fit Lacing System™ combines with webbing that extends down to the insole to wrap and hold the foot securely.
- Injection molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place.
- 100% recycled polyester air mesh collar and tongue lining helps wick away moisture for added ventilation and bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility in low light conditions.
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of the foot.
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility.
- Gender-specific, ultralightweight foam footframe is 25% lighter than standard EVA foam.
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360° wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.