- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Zip up the Snowshot Jacket, hit the lift, and tell Old Man Winter to give it all he's got.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood boasts a laminated brim.
- Stand collar with microfleece lining at chin and nape.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Articulated arm construction.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Media-friendly zip pocket located under storm flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior mesh pockets and one interior zip pocket.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt with webbing loops that connect to compatible Patagonia® snow pants.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2L 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.