- Zip up the Snowshot Jacket, hit the lift, and tell Old Man Winter to give it all he's got.
- Regular fit.
- Waterproof and breathable H2No® barrier.
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture.
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat quickly.
- Helmet-compatible hood is removable and adjustable for proper fit.
- Adjustable powder skirt attaches to any Patagonia ski/snowboard pant for full-body protection.
- Articulated arms for full range of motion.
- Hem drawcord adjusts from inside hand pockets.
- Pass holder under powder skirt.
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one napoleon with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves.
- Hidden RECCO® reflector.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Body and sleeve lining: 2.5-oz tricot mesh;
Hood, lower body lining, and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.