- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Take the 405 to the 101 at Sherman Oaks, then go east past Ventura and get on the 33. Head up the Miracopa Highway into the pristine, wild Sespe Creek. Pull over when you see the cute, painstakingly built beaver dam. Now get out there and smash it up in this clean and easy-going top.
- Simple tank with clean lines.
- Scoop neck and deep scoop back.
- Organic cotton/spandex fabric blend is airy and supportive.
- Bra-friendly straps.
- Hip length makes sure it stays put in inversions and doesn't ride up under a harness.
- 6.2 oz. 96% organic cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.