- While the Scree Shield from Patagonia™ tolerates socializing, this durable day-tripper is most comfortable tromping along the granite-covered trail to Lake Solitude.
- Durable suede leather upper for protection.
- Rubber rand and toe bumper for durability and protection.
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit.
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection.
- 70% EVA and 30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate.
- TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot.
- TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain.
- Gender-specific Vibram Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men and women.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.