- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Ride the backcountry like a pro in this protective Patagonia® jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer reinforcement panels are fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Thermogreen® insulation protects and maintains warmth even when wet.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Stand collar with microfleece lining at chin and nape.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Under arm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Media-friendly chest pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior goggle and zip pockets.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to compatible Patagonia® snow pants.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop.
Reinforcement Panels: H2No® Performance Standard 2L 100% recycled polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.