- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Prepare for big powder under the big, blue sky in the Rubicon Down Jacket.
- Lightweight, durable polyester ripstop fabric is windproof, and the Deluge® DWR coating provides a water-repellent finish.
- 700-fill-power premium European goose down delivers serious warmth to preserve your core temperature for riding in all conditions.
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable, removable hood boasts a laminated visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions.
- Soft microfleece panels at chin and nape for increased comfort.
- High collar seals out cold air and snow so you don't lose any precious warmth.
- Articulated arms improve mobility and keep the jacket from riding up.
- Under arm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Low-profile cuffs keep the cold out.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One Napoleon zip pocket with secure media sleeve and cable routing.
- One internal stash pocket.
- Two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to compatible Patagonia® snow pants.
- Hem drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment.
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop.
Lining & Powder Skirt: 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 700-fill-power European goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.