- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Those brisk afternoons can give you the chills in a nanosecond. Stay protected with this fleece R2 Jacket from Patagonia®!
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Breathable, stretchy fleece material keeps you feeling good throughout your day's adventures.
- Regulator® Insulator technology ensures a lightweight, warm layering system.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Raised collar helps shield the cold wind.
- Forward-set shoulder seams.
- Patagonia® brand logo at left chest.
- Left chest zip pocket provides additional storage.
- Zip hand pockets to keep hands toasty warm.
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a great midlayer! I purchased it to go with the Patagonia Micropuff jacket in the same color for skiing this winter. The fabric is so light that I was concerned initially about the quality and warmth. I shouldn't have worried though! The jacket holds up beautifully in the wash and keeps me super warm. It does shed a little bit (not pilling, just a little fuzz) but nothing a lint roller won't pick up. Fits true to size and I love the longer length!
- Sara - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- March 17, 2014
Super soft, super warm, and actually very flattering! You won't think you will get that much warmth from such a thin fleece but it really delivers. I usually wear a 0/2 or XS on top but ended up in a small which provides a fitted but not tight fit. Great layering piece.
- Nicole - customer
- from Washington, DC
- January 16, 2014
The Patagonia info that came with this jacket describes it as Alpine Climbing Slim Fit; Alpine Climbing is not part of my lifestyle! A much tighter fit, even the sleeves, than my usual Medium size. I am returning it even though I love the Blue Butterfly color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- September 28, 2013