- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The R1® Pullover is the ideal midlayer for alpine adventures.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before, but with the same outstanding stretch and durability.
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack.
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage, and mesh pocket bag.
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch.
- Logo hit at the left chest.
- Straight hemline.
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Runs smaller than most Patagonia. My husband is 6'3" 220lbs and normally fits well into an XXL from Patagonia. This was too small in the body.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Buffalo, NY
- October 23, 2015