- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Add an extra layer of warmth on cold days at the crag or kicking around the campfire with the minimalist R1® Hoodie.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Capilene® 4 panels under the arms and at cuffs and hem for improved range of motion.
- Interior high-low grid improves compressibility and airflow while decreasing drying time.
- Balaclava-style hood fits snugly.
- Offset front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Droptail hem for added coverage.
- Body: 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex.
Cuffs & Hem: 92% polyester (54% recycled), 8% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I got a size LG. I have a 38" chest (and broad shoulders), and this fit wonderfully. The sleeves were plenty long too, which can be an issue sometimes for me, especially with shirts that have thumb holes. Wore this camping on a chilly weekend and perfect layering piece, whether over another thermal shirt or just a wicking tank. Love it and will be sure to use it a lot this winter.
- E.M. - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- October 30, 2012
Amazing! I'm a huge fan of Patagonia's products and this jacket is just what I've been looking for. Lightweight, warm, and breathable all at the same time. Great for all sorts of outdoor activities -- perfect to throw on on spring days or layer under on cold winter days. Fits snug and true to size, and the built-in face mask is killer in the wind. Love it!
- Laura V - customer
- from Delaware
- June 2, 2015
This is a must have layer when alpine climbing. So versatile and very warm.
- Alex C - customer
- from United States
- October 22, 2012