- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The warmest of Patagonia® jackets, the Primo Down Jacket combines massive insulation with formidable protection against the elements.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- GORE-TEX® shell keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection while still remaining breathable.
- 700-fill goose down offers superior insulation in a highly compressible weight.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish lends additional water protection.
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for fast fit adjustments that seal out the snow and rain.
- Slim Zip construction features coated, watertight zippers for reduced weight and bulk.
- Adjustable, helment-compatible hood boasts a laminated visor.
- Full-length zip with chin-saving zipper garage.
- Under arm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Two zip chest pockets.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Interior zip pocket and mesh goggle pocket.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to compatible Patagonia® snow pants.
- Body: GORE-TEX® 2L 100% recycled nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
Insulation: 700-fill-power European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.