- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're scaling the face of your favorite cliff or portaging your gear through alpine territory, cold, biting wind is still cold, biting wind. Layer up your kit against the chilly wind in the Piton Hybrid Vest.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® technical fleece is four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece and incorporates breathable water repellence.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance wick away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Hardface® Technology increases the fabric's abrasion resistance and water repellency.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Soft microfleece lines the stand collar, chin guard, and hem.
- Seamless shoulders reduce pack-strap friction.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Pack- and harness-strap compatible zip hand warmer pockets.
- Body: 90% polyester (50% recycled), 10% spandex.
Back & Side Panels: 94% polyester (54% recycled), 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great light layer for summer camping. I broke it in last week on the AT when the temperature dropped into the 50s at night (crazy weather for August in Maryland.) It may be too light for our upcoming trip to Yosemite and the Desolation Wilderness in September, but it will be in my pack.
- Charles G - customer
- from Annapolis, MD
- August 20, 2014
Great vest and comfortable. Perfect amount of warmth and insulation for a chilly day. Does run a little long but fits tight.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 18, 2014