- Whether you're scaling the face of your favorite cliff or portaging your gear through alpine territory, cold, biting wind is still cold, biting wind. Layer up your kit against the chilly wind in the Piton Hybrid Jacket.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® technical fleece is four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece and incorporates breathable water repellence.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Hardface® Technology increases the fabric's abrasion resistance and water repellency.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Soft microfleece lines the stand collar, chin guard, and hem.
- Seamless shoulders reduce pack-strap friction.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Pack- and harness-strap compatible zip handwarmer pockets.
- Body: 90% polyester (50% recycled), 10% spandex.
Back & Side Panels: 94% polyester (54% recycled), 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.