- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Northwest weather doesn't mess around. Fight back and fight dirty with this no-nonsense Patagonia® parka.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 600-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Adjustable, insulated, removable hood.
- Full-length, two-way zip with outer storm flap.
- Princess seams and back darts create a flattering silhouette.
- Two zip/flap hand pockets and one inner zip pocket.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2.5L 100% recycled polyester.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 600-fill-power European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.