- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Wet weather and gnarly trails may be tough, but the Nine Trails Short is tougher!
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Wide elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Built-in, moisture wicking liner pushes perspiration away from the body and towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Two rear pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- Dolphin hem allows wider range of motion.
- Body: 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
Waistband: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
Liner: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2), inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.