- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Pullover's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep the cold out.
- Jacket can be packed in the Napoleon zip pocket for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft(r0 One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.