- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Pullover's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Long sleeves sport elastic cuffs.
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord adjusts drop-tail hem to seal out wind.
- Logo hit at left chest.
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This was a Birthday gift for my husband. It is his favorite thing. He has the coat in blue and loves it so much he wanted a black one for office casual days. It is the perfect fit, weight and style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Columbus, OH
- March 26, 2014
This jacket is deceivingly lightweight but toasty warm! I am really happy with this purchase. The style looks great and the fit allows for easy movement. Great everyday jacket. Also makes a very good inner layer under a shell in rain/wet snow conditions. I highly recommend this jacket. It might seem pricey but once you get it and put it to use you quickly realize it is a great value!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- February 18, 2015
I love it, I have two of the nano puff jackets, oneI light down vest and one light weight down jacket, all Patagonia. They are all excellent, I love Patagonia products.
- Gary O - customer
- from Arkansas
- February 6, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband and we both love it. Looks great very thin, but very warm. I think it looks better in person than the picture. And it was delivered very quickly.
- Angie D - customer
- from Elkins, WV
- January 2, 2015
I bought this jacket for my husband, who is fussy about clothes and does not like to splurge. He refused to try it on after he found out about the price. After some conviction he put it on and it became the new favorite thing. He loves that it feels like a second layer of skin, keeps him warm, but it is supper light. It is very comfortable and stylish.
- Marketa m - customer
- from boston, MA
- November 24, 2014