- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Pullover's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Long sleeves sport elastic cuffs.
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord adjusts drop-tail hem to seal out wind.
- Logo hit at left chest.
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.