- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- From the trail to the tavern the Fjord Flannel Shirt will have you kitted out in classic lumberjack chic.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- 6.5 oz, organic cotton flannel is brushed for a soft, comfortable hand.
- Princess seams lend a lightly tailored finish.
- Foldover collar.
- Button-up placket.
- Long sleeves with two-button cuffs.
- Button-flap chest pockets.
- Curved hem with split side seams.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The colors in this shirt are beautifully vibrant, and the material is substantially heavy, yet soft. I must say it's the highest quality flannel shirt I've ever owned. I expect it will outlast me! Sizing is generous, as I could have easily gotten a Medium (36DD), 130 lb. I bought Large and will keep it, wearing the shirt over thermal undershirts. It's straight or boxy, as opposed to a waist-defining cut, but that's ok with me. It comes out the dryer carefree.
- Vicki R - customer
- from Syracuse, NY
- November 2, 2015
I thought I was going to LOVE this shirt, but the back darts are cut funny so the back pooched out, the plaids do not match,and it is made poorly and in CHINA. I wish ZAPPOS would say where the country of origin is, and it would save a big big headache for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from rockies
- January 28, 2016