- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- It is said that if humans disappeared from the earth all of our buildings and structures would come down within a scant two hundred years, within a thousand years even the rubble would be gone and in 20,000 years all plastics, metals, bridges, monuments and traces of our existence would be long gone. Celebrate what time we have in this soft organic cotton tee.
- Slim Fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- "Live Simply" across tree rooted in engine compartment graphically treated photography by Layne Kennedy. Taken from a 1994 Patagonia® catalog.
- Screen print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability.
- Hemmed short sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.