- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- You're used to reliability. The trail beneath your feet. The cliff face under your palms. The fresh air at the top of the trail. Find style you can depend on in the chic Patagonia® Lithia Skirt.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Lightweight jersey knit offers easy wear and a lovely drape.
- Convertible design allows the garment to be worn as a skirt or a halter top.
- Draped foldover waistband.
- Gathered shirring with side tie.
- A-line silhouette.
- Hemline hits at the knee.
- Doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice.
- Securely ties behind the neck.
- Fluttering hemline falls at the waist.
- 57% organic cotton, 43% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 17 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.