- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- You may not be able to stop all the crazy stuff that comes out of your mouth sometimes, but at least you can keep your body heat from escaping through your head. Keep your dome warm with the Patagonia® Lined Beanie.
- Cozy merino wool blend fabric.
- Fully lined with a moisture-wicking fleece.
- Fits under a helmet or hood.
- Shell: 51% acrylic, 49% merino wool.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold and dry flat.
- Circumference: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size One Size (21 1/2-23 1/2"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I actually got this for my Mom; she likes her new hat although it was a little snug due to the fleece lining and she has short, relaxed (straightened) hair- but otherwise no complaints!
- Kali S - customer
- from Philadelphia
- March 5, 2016
I bought this for my husband and he likes it. Says it is warm and not itchy. If it pulled down a bit farther onto my ears and face, I would borrow it.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 11, 2014
I have a full head of curly hair. It's not thick, but it is long - past my shoulders. I'm of medium build. This hat kept feeling like it was sliding up and wanted to pop off my head. Maybe I'm just not used to this kind of fit, but it was irksome.
- JCole - customer
- from SNJ
- February 3, 2014
I loved the design on this hat. Unfortunately due to the fleece lining it is to small on my head. Will be returning.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Mackinnon - customer
- from Washington
- February 16, 2014