- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Jump under a refreshing waterfall in this Patagonia® board short.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Mechanical stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with a ladder-lock drawstring closure.
- Single-button fly.
- Secure zip pocket at back right.
- Notched side hem.
- Board short can be packed in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Brand embroidery at bottom left hem.
- 100% polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
At first I wasn't sure if I was going to keep these. I ordered the wavefarers and these to decide which one I liked the most but kept these because of their simplicity. They easily stuff into their own pocket and are perfect for travel or putting in your glove box for unexpected runs, hikes, or beach activities. I used them on a hike and they were solid, but I have a huskier build than most and I found them to be a little tight around my thighs. My favorite feature is the button fly vs velcro or zippers that are on most board shorts. Great shorts if you want an extremely minimalist, rugged, light, and almost retro board short you can use for various activities.
- Eric D - customer
- from San Luis Obispo
- April 10, 2013
These are great board shorts. They are very lightweight. I am 6'6" and they end about 2.5 inches above my knee. I can run or play beach volleyball in them. I think they run true to size, if anything the waist may stretch a bit when wet so I went with one size down. The pocket is smaller than other Patagonia board shorts. A wallet fits but not an iPhone 6.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- July 13, 2015
Great trunks! You get exactly what you see in the picture. Not too long, not too short. Not baggy, but not tight either. True to size. Comfortable and dries quickly.
- Brad H - customer
- from Texas
- June 23, 2014
This is my second pair in 4 years of these trunks. So light and durable. Every year they fly out of stock (at least in my size) so grab them while you can. I also took the last pair I owned to hell and back(I still use them). Only thing that has happened was I lost a button. In 4 years that's pretty solid. They dry incredibly fast too!
- Bob D - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- June 20, 2013
This swimsuit is pretty awesome. Granted, there is not much to it, but the fit and quality are top notch. It's the first time with Patagonia, but was motivated by the price. Went to Florida from Minnesota and realized my other suits were ancient. Great feature, too, is the whole thing tucks into its back pocket, inside out, and makes a nifty little travel package for itself. The stitching was well very well done on seems and ends to prevent unraveling. Simple, thoughtful garment. Looks good, to boot.
- Tony - customer
- from Minnesota
- April 16, 2013