- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The Buckshot Shirt is so comfy you may dread going back to a restrictive dress shirt when the weekend's over.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Organic cotton-poly flannel delivers a soft hand and easy wear.
- Spread collar.
- Full button-front closure.
- Straight, bias-cut back yoke.
- Long sleeves sport adjustable button cuffs.
- Two button flap chest pockets.
- Shirttail hem.
- 70% organic cotton, 30% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The fit is a little more loose than I expected, but it is a comfortable shirt that I can get away with wearing to the office. This is sold as a "midweight" flannel shirt, but this is a stretch. It is too light to be advertized as flannel. Midweight cotton would be a better description.
- Paul K - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- November 29, 2011
My boyfriend loves this shirt so much I had to get him two more. Patagonia quality is wonderful. Great cool shirt.
- HC - customer
- from St Pete
- January 29, 2015