- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The fully insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep her dry, evenly vented, and charging.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fully-taped seams.
- 100g Thermogreen® insulation.
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability.
- Zippered fly with double snap closure.
- Two covered zip handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls.
- D-ring to attach ski pass.
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets.
- Articulated knees for mobility.
- Durable nylon scuff guards.
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic.
- Loop inside the hem gives an option to add cord, and keeps the pant from riding up.
- Reflective logo on back right leg.
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2".
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier;
Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 37 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 27 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XXL (16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.