- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your little shredder can carve all day in this Insulated Snowbelle Jacket.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and durable 2.5-layer contrast with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fully-taped seams.
- 150g Thermogreen® insulation.
- Removable hood with zipper, snaps and soft-lock pulls for a snug fit and extra warmth (hood features not on size XS).
- Hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction.
- Soft fleece-lined collar.
- Full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure.
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2".
- Sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- One internal drop-in pocket for gloves and goggles.
- One hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing.
- Mini-powder skirt to seal out snow attaches to Insulated Snowshot Pants.
- Integrated drawcord and cord locks at bottom hem.
- Reflective chest logo.
- Internal pass ring.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Insulation (body and sleeves): 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone;
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave;
All with a DWR finish;
Body insulation: 150-g high-loft polyester. Hood/sleeves: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (5/6 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.