- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stay cozy and comfy in this ridiculously warm down jacket.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has a high-tear strength, and the fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) is extremely compressible and warm.
- Quilt-through construction keeps the down insulation in place.
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and a feminine fit.
- Full zip-through stand-up collar.
- Internal wind flap and zipper garage.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls.
- Spandex cuff binding keeps the cold out.
- Internal drawcord at hem.
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell on those cold days, or by itself on those cool nights.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- 100% polyester mini-ripstop shell.
- 100% polyester plain-weave lining.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down insulation.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (5/6 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
We love this coat. My family is a huge fan about Patagonia. It is really cute on my daughter (10 years old) and we love the color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wilmington, DE
- January 26, 2015
Love this jacket! I was was going to buy the women's down sweater, but found it to be a little long and boxy. I decided to try my luck in the kid's section. For reference, I am 5'4" and 110 lbs. The large fit okay, but was a bit tight in the bust and short in the sleeves (for me), so I exchanged it for the extra large. There's enough room to wear a thick sweater or jacket underneath and the sleeves are perfect length. It is so warm and stylish. I would highly recommend getting the kids down sweater for a better fit, plus it's cheaper!
- Christy - customer
- from Bay Area, California
- January 29, 2016
I love this jacket. It is just as warm as the adult version. I bought the XL kids which is slightly larger than the women's adult S.
- Christie B - customer
- from Conifer, CO
- January 12, 2016
Love this jacket for my 5yo! Fits perfectly. Great color too.
- Tania R - customer
- December 22, 2015