- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Winter can't come fast enough when you have the Puff-Ball Jacket.
- With this reversible, weather-resistant jacket offers a smooth and quilted option in different colorways for versatility.
- Faster-drying, snag and wind resistant shell houses high-loft, highly compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet.
- Three-panel hood contours for better coverage.
- Raglan hood, sleeves and waistline provide comfort and mobility.
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin.
- Slimmer profiled construction reduces bulk to give a more relaxed fit.
- Handwarmer pockets on non-quilted side.
- Full zip closure.
- Fabric: 2.3 oz 100% polyester with DWR finish.
- Insulation: 100-gram polyester.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3 Months. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great jacket for my 5 year old. He loves the colors and keeps him warm. Will recommend it to anyone.
- Navt - customer
- from Minneapolis
- October 28, 2015
We love this coat! Very cute for a little boy, and not too thick for the car seat. It keeps little guy warm in Chicago's nasty weather too.
- Sarah - customer
- from Chicago,Il
- December 29, 2013
We love this jacket for our 16 month old. It's light weight but very warm at the same time. The hood works well too. We get compliments on it everywhere we go!
- Nina H - customer
- from United States
- December 8, 2012
I spent weeks shopping for a winter coat for my little guy before purchasing this jacket. I knew it it would not be the warmest jacket when I purchased it, and was planning on buying a heavier coat in addition to this one, but I was really disappointed at how thin it was when I received it. I am not sure if it would keep my son warm on quick trips between the car and the store. I am sending it back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oshkosh, WI
- November 12, 2014
I was so disappointed with how thin this jacket feels. There's no way I'd rely on it to keep my little one warm through the winter!
- Allison - customer
- from Glen Ridge, NJ
- November 18, 2012