- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Little hands will stay pleasantly snug and warm in the Baby Pita Pocket Mittens from Patagonia™ Kids.
- Ribbed cuff for easy on and off.
- Moisture-wicking polyester lining adds warmth.
- Thumb compartments on all sizes.
- 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Loved these for my 2 yo son. Easy for him to wear and warm. He can hold, grasp toys with no problem.
- Del - customer
- from NYC
- January 10, 2012
Love these! They are very warm and easy for my 5 year old twins to take on and off. I ordered a total of 4 pairs to have extra for them to keep at school. I bought waterproof ones for snow days but we use these for general cold weather days.
- Lara J - customer
- from Nashville
- December 3, 2011
Orders for my 13 month old son. Vert cute and warm. Great color. I would have like the wrist to have more stretch to accommodate getting them onto his little hands.
- Loran A - customer
- from Edgewater, NJ
- February 18, 2012
These are the only mittens my son will wear, so i'm extremely grateful they exist. they're cozy, they fit well and they stay on tight. as with most Patagonia gear, they wash well, too. the only downside is that they don't seem to be completely waterproof. but, like i said, they wash well, so your child (if he's anything like mine) can stick his hands into muddy puddles all day and his mittens will still look great.
- J S - customer
- from United States
- January 29, 2013