- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you - the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during everyday activity.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep the cold out.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Perfect - great color for boy or girl, my 2 yr is using it right now but plan to keep for my baby girl when she's older!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- June 4, 2015
It's darling! Runs big so don't go up a size! Very light and perfect for an infant/toddler and works well in car seats for some extra warmth. Definitely not a warm coat but with layers, a snug blanket , its a great coat. Would be perfect for spring & fall and a nice winter layer.
- Kate - customer
- from MN
- January 17, 2014
I ordered a 3T and 4T for my 2 year old since most said it ran big. I will be keeping the 4T as it fits well and is not too big at all. My son is about 24 lbs tall and lean. Still a bit long but perfect to grow with.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 26, 2013
A wonderful jacket for my 15 month old. Patagonia runs pretty big, I got the 12-18 month size and it will last all winter and then some.
- Megan E - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- October 9, 2013
Like all Patagonia, this jacket runs big. I bought this with the intention of my 2 year old wearing it this winter. It is definitely not equipped for MI winters; too thin. I am keeping it for the spring/fall months as it will be perfect.
- Kristin P - customer
- December 2, 2013