- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stay cozy and comfy in this ridiculously warm down jacket.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has a high-tear strength, and the fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) is extremely compressible and warm.
- Quilt-through construction keeps the down insulation in place.
- Full zip-through stand-up collar.
- Internal wind flap and zipper garage.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls.
- Spandex cuff binding keeps the cold out.
- Elasticized back hem.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- 100% polyester mini-ripstop shell.
- 100% polyester plain-weave lining.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down insulation.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Lovely jacket. Bought "baby 5" size for my tall slim 4 year old to wear alone or under another winter jacket on very cold days. Light and soft. She likes it.
- Sarah - customer
- from NYC
- December 27, 2014
Love this coat! It wipes clean easily so it's great material for a kid. It runs a little big. My daughter is an average size 5 year old and wears 5T is almost everything but a 4T in this coat fits her perfect.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Amarillo, Texas
- December 10, 2014