- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The weather whips out of control, but when you slip on the Insulated Snowbelle Pant and you've got everything you need to kill it on the slopes.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard two-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof and breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly.
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem.
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh.
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers.
- Concealed RECCO® reflector.
- 658 g (23.2 oz).
- 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2), inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.