- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Make sure you've got the right gear for frigid temps with the Insulated Snowbelle Pant.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or active wear.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Thermogreen® insulation protects and maintains warmth even when wet.
- Belt loop waistband with brushed tricot lining and interior hook-and-loop adjusters.
- Loops at back yoke connect to powder skirts on compatible Patagonia® jackets.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zip openings at inner thigh provide ventilation and cooling.
- Articulated knees for improved mobility.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Scuff guards increase durability.
- 672 g (23.7 oz).
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave;
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled);
Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.