- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A day on the slopes can go from legendary to lousy when dropping temps conspire against you. Make sure you've got the right gear for frigid temps with the Insulated Snowbelle Pant.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or active wear.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Thermogreen® insulation protects and maintains warmth even when wet.
- Belt loop waistband with brushed tricot lining and interior hook-and-loop adjusters.
- Loops at back yoke connect to powder skirts on compatible Patagonia® jackets.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zip openings at inner thigh provide ventilation and cooling.
- Articulated knees for improved mobility.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Scuff guards increase durability.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2L 100% polyester.
Lining & Gaiters: 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 60g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.