- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A day on the slopes can go from legendary to lousy when dropping temps conspire against you. Make sure you've got the right gear for frigid temps with the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable two-layer shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Thermogreen® insulation protects and maintains warmth even when wet.
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Soft microfleece panels at chin and nape.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Articulated arms improve mobility without causing your jacket to ride up.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- One zip media-friendly pocket at chest under storm flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior mesh pockets and one interior zip pocket.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to compatible Patagonia® snow pants.
- Drawcord hem exits into hand warmer pockets for easy adjustment.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2L 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester plain weave.
Body Insulation: 100g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Hood & Sleeve Insulation: 60g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.