- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Patagonia® has built their business on the premise that true rewards are earned through challenge & hard work, and occur during moments of connection between us and nature. Feel the quality that reflects a company abiding by this philosophy, and reach your potential.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Two-layer GORE-TEX® is constructed to provide durable breathable comfort that offers waterproof and windproof protection.
- Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet.
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough wet weather.
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Removable Optimal Visibility Hood™ is helmet-compatible with a laminated visor and two-way adjustability.
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight.
- Long sleeves feature low-profile cuffs with pleated gussets to secure over or under gloves.
- Pit zips quickly release heat.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Left chest pocket sports a zipper and inner media cord port.
- Inner left lower zip mesh pocket with clip.
- Inner right mesh pouch pocket.
- Left forearm pocket with zip closure.
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold tumble dry medium.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.