- On those blustery cold days sport this Patagonia® Hawke's Bay Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 600-fill-power premium European white goose down.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Removable and adjustable hood.
- Full-zip front placket features a storm flap with snap closures.
- Long sleeves sport inset knit cuffs.
- Side hand pockets.
- Two flap-closing hip pockets with snap closures.
- Vertical left chest pocket with zip closure.
- Right flap chest pocket snaps to close.
- Interior pocket at right chest with zipper closure.
- Droptail hem.
- Hip length.
- H2No® logo on wind flap.
- Embroidered logo hit at left chest.
- 65% nylon, 35% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: goose down 80% min, 20% other fibers.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.