- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're going gung-ho through your favorite slot canyon or wading through an obliging stream, the versatile Gi III Zip-Off Pant features a lightweight, quick-drying design for pursuits on both water and land.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Quick-drying, durable nylon fabric boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds water.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Elasticized waistband with built-in belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at right rear and side.
- Mesh pocket bags for drainage.
- Inseam gusset allows full range of motion.
- Lower leg zips off to covert pant to short.
- Bottom hem zip openings for easier on and off.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 9 in
- Convertible Inseam: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (31-33" Waist), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are possibly the best fitting and comfortable pants I've ever bought. I bought them for travel, but I'll wear them a lot I'm sure.
- Richard M - customer
- September 4, 2013
Pockets are too shallow for an active lifestyle. Want to sit on the ground and enjoy a picnic or playing with a child? You'll get up to find that your phone, keys, and/or wallet have fallen out of the pockets. I returned them. I would have kept them if they had deep pockets.
- Philip G - customer
- from United States
- July 10, 2013