- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're going gung-ho through your favorite slot canyon or wading through an obliging stream, the versatile Gi III Pant features a lightweight, quick-drying design for pursuits on both water and land.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Quick-drying, durable nylon fabric boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds water.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Elasticized waistband with built-in belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at right rear and side.
- Mesh pocket bags for drainage.
- Inseam gusset allows full range of motion.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (31-33" Waist), inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
My first pair of Patagonia pants. They are extremely comfortable. Lightweight and perfect for hiking, camping or fishing. I used them for a weekend of camping and hiking. The pants were so light weight I felt as if I was wearing shorts! The pockets are comfortable and have plenty of room. They are perfect pants for the outdoor activities.
- Anonymous - customer
- from El Paso, TX
- August 1, 2013
I love these pants! I haven't wanted to take them off since I got them last week. I was a little apprehensive about the front pockets at first as they're very shallow but they have held my money clip and cell on a cople of bike rides with no issues. Very comfortable and a great fit.
- Brent - customer
- from Northern IL
- June 11, 2013