- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Show that you care about the planet you live on when you sport this hardy flannel Patagonia® shirt.
- Heavyweight organic cotton, perfect for hanging out in when you're sitting around the campfire.
- Button-up front.
- Cuffs secure with two buttons along the length of the cuff.
- Two chest pockets with mitered flaps and button closure.
- Straight hemline.
- Two single pleats on the back.
- Patagonia tab logo at waist.
- 36" sleeve length.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a very warm shirt! I've been wearing it out and about in 10-30 degree (F) weather and with just a t-shirt underneath I've never felt cold. It's meant to fit sort of like a jacket, so keep in mind that the biggest sizes are very big. I usually get an XL or a XXL in shirts, but this easily fits me in an XL. Comfortable enough to wear while shoveling snow but still hip enough for the downtown farmer's market.
- Greg D - customer
- from Guilford, CT
- January 30, 2011
Ordered the same size I normally order for other shirts, and it fits great. It's very comfortable. Perfect for the fall and winter months. Good quality of materials and construction.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denton, Texas
- December 10, 2011
This flannel is the best I've ever owned. I'm 5'10", 240 lbs and the xl fits perfect. Talk about a true flannel feel to it. This thing is extra soft. Its a bit expensive but excellent quality costs more. You get what you pay for. I love them so much ended up buying two more of them. Awesome shirt!
- Brandon m - customer
- from monticello, indiana
- November 22, 2011
This thing fits crazy big. Go one size down. Super soft though. I fell victim to the nice colors on this style.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 8, 2011
This is a very nice quality shirt. I own five different colors, and wear one probably every other day in the winter. I would classify this as a mid to heavy weight flannel, you won't sweat to death inside with this on. I usually don't put cotton items in the dryer but one accidentally made it in and I didn't notice any shrinkage. I am 5'9 185lbs. athletic build and a medium fits very nice. I can fit into a small but its too tight in the shoulders and arms. This is a shirt that will last a long time. If you live in Michigan like I do you will get a lot of use out of this shirt.
- Quackerstacker - customer
- from Northern, Michigan
- December 11, 2014